Saturday, March 29, 2008

College baseball websites?

With the white-hot start that the Mizzou baseball team is off to, I have decided to actively search for websites that are good resources for getting the scoop on what is going on in the college baseball world. Obviously this is a sport unlike college football or basketball where you unfortunately cannot simply turn on ESPN and get your fix.


So I am calling on you, my readers, to share with me your favorite college baseball websites. I have done some searching and so far it looks like College Baseball Insider is the most comprehensive and informative resource and Baseball America is obviously good, but maybe I'm overlooking something.

I just feel like this is going to be a special season for the Boys of Spring and I don't want to half-ass (or "Leo Lyons") this thing. 

With their 1-0 victory over Texas Tech last night the Tigers have still yet to give up a run in Big 12 play and Aaron Crow has now pitched 33.2 consecutive scoreless innings. I don't need to elaborate on that, I'll just let the stats speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i here atlantabraves.com has good info and stats about a good team, you probably want to throw that one on your blog

The True Son said...

Not sure how much college baseball information it will have but I'll keep it in mind...