Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finals induced inactivity

I apologize for the lack of activity here at Big MO Sports the past couple weeks. Five papers due in the next two weeks in addition to preparing for finals have diverted my attention away from Big MO. As soon as the semester ends I plan on spending much more time trying to expand Big MO, so you have that to look forward to.


In the meantime, take a gander at these videos I found this weekend on youtube:

A Clarence Gilbert shooting exhibition against KU circa 2000.

And the end of a classic '97 Big Monday matchup with the Beakers at Hearnes.

And finally, a video from a fan sitting directly behind the goalposts of the second missed FG from Armageddon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the expansion of Big MO Sports!

Smooth-O said...

i saw that gilbert video last week.....ridiculous

The True Son said...

He hit 4 straight threes and was fouled on the fourth one. The last two he was not even close to being open and still drained them. I don't know if I've ever seen a college player with more confidence in his shot, for better or worse.

Anonymous said...

Finals? They still do those in college?

I realize I've only been out for four years, but I thought they were past all that "finals", "tests", and "theory paper" BS.

The True Son said...

Yeah, it's a fad still popular in American universities that has to pass eventually.